Estelle Zamme ships to every country in the world, so feel free to order our stuff wherever you live. The shipping time will depend on what this “wherever you live” refers to tho. All shippings are made from Le La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Basically, swiss customers will get their stuff quicker than you people from Australia. Sorry about that, it’s just how it works 😉
All postage costs and eventual return fees must be carried by the buyer, not Estelle Zamme.
Orders usually ship out within 5 working days of being placed and you can expect the following shipping time depending on where you live:
- Switzerland: 5 to 7 working days
- Europe: up to 15 working days (though it has sometimes gone a bit more… and sometimes less)
- Rest of th world: up to 20 working days
Of course, this does not take into consideration major issues such as a global pandemic (for example) and so on. Be aware that such events can “slightly” delay the reception of your order.
Pre-orders shipping time
Please note that all products placed under the label “pre-order” in our shop will have the same shipping times than others, but starting from the exact date the pre-order gets released (and not necessarily from the date you order the product).
The Estelle Zamme team is made of cool people which will work the hardest they can to send all your orders as fast as possible. We just ask you to be indulgent if you’re package is not there by the exact day that are written here above. If you’re getting worried about your order, please write us an email: joe[at]estellezamme.com
Shipping costs may vary on the merchandise you’re acquiring. For example, a single t-shirt can be slipped into a postal letter, which is good (right?) and will led to the cheapest shipping. And of course, putting additional units of this t-shirt on your shopping cart or ordering bigger merch (such as 500 vinyls and 90 sweatshirts, for example) will lead you to different shipping costs. So please bear a maximal attention to the shipping cost of your command.
Here is a list of standard shipping prices*, depending on the territory:
- CHF 3.- : t-shirt, tote bag, etc. (1 item)
- CHF 8.- : vinyls (up to 2 items)
- CHF 8.- everything else up to 2kg. (so you can fill this package with a lot of EZ supplies)
- CHF 11.- if you really want to raid our stock, you can load the carrier up to 10 kg
- CHF 6.- : t-shirt, tote bag, etc. (1 item)
- CHF 10.- : vinyls (up to 2 items)
- CHF 24.- everything else up to 2kg. (so you can fill this package with a lot of EZ supplies)
- CHF 47.- if you really want to raid our stock, you can load the carrier up to 10 kg
- CHF 10.- : t-shirt, tote bag, etc. (1 item)
- CHF 19.- : vinyls (up to 2 items)
- CHF 43.- : everything else up to 2kg. (so you can fill this package with a lot of EZ supplies)
- Between CHF 90.- (Africa or Asia) and CHF 130.- (Australia) if you really want to raid our stock, you can load the carrier up to 10 kg
Every package will be sent by the postal service (La Poste) in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Orders transferring through Europe and in all other territories than Switzerland are then being operating by other services, depending on where the order has to be sent.
Estelle Zamme will assume full responsibility if:
- an item (or more) of your order is missing;
- your package ordered doesn’t arrive;
- your package is sent to a different address from the one mentioned on the order confirmation
Estelle Zamme will not endorse any responsibility if:
- the customer provides a wrong or incomplete address;
- a record arrives with minor cosmetic damages (slighty splitted jacket/bent corners, etc.). Everything is packed carefully but sometimes these issues are impossible to avoid.
Once again, our relation with you (lovely customer(s)) is based upon trust and mutual respect, so feel free to write us an email if you have any question, remarks or other poetry you would like to share with us. We’d be happy to chat with you.
Estelle Zamme and Joe le dauphin thank you for your incredible support! 🐬
*these prices are the standards and may slightly vary. The exact shipping costs are the ones written on your order (in the shopping cart and/or on your bill).